Friday, April 25, 2008

Yoo-hoo!!!

Georgia here again!!! How goes it? I'm in Idaho now. School started again. I'm told that I'm here for the SUMMER semester...but, well, I am ever so slightly confused as to whether I am here for the correct season??? You see, It SNOWED yesterday! I'm not quite certain how I feel about this white wet stuff---it feels funny. There IS one advantage to all of the weird weather though. That's the fact that I have a ridiculously TALENTED boyfriend and he gets inspired when frozen percipitation decides to fall from the sky. Naturally (since I've been in California the past semester and lived in snowless Georgia most of my life) I had an intense urge to play in the lily-colored Snow. Alan also happened to have BuBbLeS!!! Anyway, we gather a bunch of snow and Alan told me he was going to make me something while I went to audition for the Collegiate dance team.
Sooooooo...I went to auditions while Alan stayed at home sitting in front of a huge block of packed snow with his tools and imagination. When I got home (I had actually seen the beginnings of his creation but...) I found a magnificent Snow Sculpture. It was a fantastic transformation!!! He had made me a horse!!!! We lovingly named him Chariot and took lots of pictures! Alan is wonderful.
Our lovely lump of snow!
Chariot-my steadfast steed!
SMILES!!! YAY! Besides having a fantastic boyfriend, my classes for school are great! I have a few "study related" classes online, a Book of Mormon class, and SEVEN dance classes. I love it! Alright, I'm gonna sign off for now. 10-4 everyone!!! :-D

No comments: