Friday, April 25, 2008

Husband Tag

We stopped by Karie's house the other day....she told me that I needed to check her blog...I thought "oh fun" something exciting has happened with the family!!
When I checked out her blog and read the entry...I thought this is cute...then when I got to the end I also let out a yelp...I had been tagged!
At first I thought How am I going to answer all these questions..but it has actually been a great thing to reflect on this important person in my life!!
Hope you enjoy!!

What is his name? Michael Wallace

How long have we been married? 25 years

How long did we date? 5 months

How old is he? 47

Who said I love you first? He did.

Who is taller? He is by far.

Who sings better? He does… In High school he was in Allstate choir. He truly has a beautiful singing voice and wonderful talent. I love to hear him sing.

Who is smarter? We are both smart in different areas…He is amazing at figuring things out…fixing stuff etc. I always think he can do anything….

Who's temper is worse? We both have our moments…

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who does the laundry? MeWho cooks dinner? We both do…
Michael is a wonderful cook.

Who drives when we are together? Usually Michael…on long trips he drives the 1st hour, then I drive an hour or so and then he usually drives the rest of the way.]

Who is more stubborn? We both are about certain things.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? It depends on the situation.

Whose parents do you see more? Mine. They live closer.

Who has more friends? We both have lots of friends.

Who wears the pants in the family? He does… but he does see things my way a lot.

Who eats more sweets? Michael…he has a definite sweet tooth.

Who mows the lawn? Michael….He does a great job.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

Who asked who out first? The first day we met he asked if he supplied the food would I cook it…It has been that way ever since.

Who kissed whom first? I think I did…I kissed him on the cheek…I surprised myself and him too…

What is my favorite thing about him? His kindness and giving to others…Michael truly has the gift of Charity…If someone needs him he tries so hard to be there to do all he can…He thinks of others first…He also dearly loves Jessica and I and tries so hard in everything he does to take care of us and show us his love….
I truly appreciate him and all he does…



This was a great thing to do… to take the time to think about my Best Friend, husband and Eternal Sweetheart….a blessing!

I think I'm supposed to tag someone now.
I tag Michael’s Brother’s sweet wife, Shana and
one of Michael's Best friend’s wife, Tami….


Love you!

KEEP SMILING!!

No comments: