Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Laura and Jessica in California Together!!!!










GEORGIA (Jessica) , the Studio and Interns!!! Awesome people!


















Amazing Sunset, Wonderful Beach and Beautiful, Sweet girls!!



















Gorgeous!














Jessica, Kassi and I were taking our picture and the waves snuck up on us!!! It was so funny!!














Jessica and I together!!!





















I love my girl!











Relaxing place!








Cheryl and Laura together again after a "few" years...She was the best roommate!! and friend!!











Hi
Laura just returned home from beautiful California visiting Jessica!!!
We had a wonderful time together!! Laura so enjoyed meeting all Jessica's
friends! Jessica (Georgia) has done a wonderful job on her internship...they don't want
her to leave and they defiantly want her to come back...She has learned so
much and has had the time of her life....
Jessica is headed back up to Idaho on Thursday...
(it will be a bit colder there than sunny Cali..) The weather was
quite warm this past week...90's...and very Sunny...
Laura arrived on Wed. and got to meet some of the people at the studio
then the roommates!! We tried to stay up late talking and I did pretty good but was
exhausted from staying up 24 hours straight....It was awesome talking and spending time with each other...I would not trade this time for anything!!
Thursday was getting things ready to pack day...
Friday went back to the Studio and spent some time watching and talking...
They are so nice there!
Then to Santa Barbara to see Sharon and Mikey Riley!
We went to the pier and had a shrimp cocktail ... then Sharon and I went to the
outside mall.....bought See's candy....and went shopping...Sharon bought me a Starfish
necklace...Not a little one, a big pretty shiny one!!! It is lovely!!! We tried on clothes
and then when we went to check out, The cashier said we acted like two girls!! I said "thank you so much!!" We laughed and had so much fun!!! Shopping with Sharon is a great experience!
Then Sharon, Mikey and I went to a mexican restaurant....they wanted me to have California Mexican food...it was delicious! Mikey and Sharon are moving back home at the end of the month and we are so happy they will be with us again...we have missed them alot.
There was one sad downfall to the day....Jessica was able to perform that night at the studio but she did not know about it in time for me to get back from Santa Barbara...I was terribly disapointed missing her perform....Syndie and her did the dance for me that night after work (they did great!) but I so wish I could have seen her perform.... :(

Saturday was another treat...Laura's favorite college roommate (Cheryl, her husband Gary and son Garrett) came up from Mission Viejo to visit...It was wonderful to see her again...and to meet
her husband and son...we had a great time talking about college and catching up in our lives...we went to Applebee's for lunch and then Cheryl was a sweetheart and trimmed Jessica'a hair...Then we went to the beach!!! It was so much fun!! I am so thankful that we can be forever friends!
Jessica and I took off driving around exploring, seeing the houses and the beaches etc. It was amazing!
I was able to spend some time with Kassi that afternoon...she is a sweetheart! Jessica has truly been blessed to have her as her roommate...
Sunday morning we had breakfast with the intern guys...Alan V. made it...it was great... he made grits, and orange rolls....I went all the way to Southern California for grits from an Idaho boy!! He can cook!! Alan is a "swiss army knife guy" "lots of talents"....Sunday we went to the YSA ward...it was nice...Jessica's bishop is great! You can tell he truly loves these YSA's....she has enjoyed being in the ward...
Sunday afternoon we went to the beach with Kassi...it was so much fun....It was quite chilly though...I was able to read my scriptures on the beach with the waves rolling in...it was awesome!
We had some fun taking pictures too...
Jessica and I were able to get alot of the packing done...I know she is sad leaving this beautiful place...it has truly been a blessing for her...she has grown and learned so much here..what a wonderful season of her life!

KEEP SMILING!!!
Love,
The Wallace's

1 comment:

Karon said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time! This post made me want to move to California.