Wednesday, September 17, 2008

WEDDING DAY

Here are some more pictures of Jessica & Alan's Wedding Day!!
Sweet Moment




Mr. & Mrs. Alan Beardsley







Dancing the Tango at Reception



At the Nauvoo Temple


Parents

Michael & Laura Wallace

Doug & Jill Beardsley



Looking out window of Ballroom


Dancing on the same floor the Saints danced on when they

lived in Nauvoo...1840's


Daddy Daughter Dance in Illinois


Doug & Jessica Dancing!






Jessica & Mom & Dad at Nauvoo Temple


Jessica & Alan in front of Nauvoo Temple


Kissing her nose...


Nauvoo Temple









The Whole Family!!



Jessica & Alan with Uncle Robert's Family


Jessica & Alan with Jessica's Grandparents




We had such a Wonderful and Beautiful Day!!!!


KEEP SMILING!




4 comments:

w said...

yay, new pictures!

love you guys!

Anonymous said...

hey mom nice pictures of the wedding just at my beatiful big sis already married and grown up. she makes for the most special bride in the whole universe. Alan also makes for a wonderful big brother for me because I have always wanted a big brother. mom thanks again for the new pictures. they brought a big smile to my face when I saw jessica and alan together. They gave me faith and let me know that I can make it through anything. OF course with my very special sis and my very speical mom I know that the two of you and Michael too I will make it. I love you all with all of my heart amd soul. Mom,dad and sis thanks for all of your support.
love your very speical adopted daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps keep smilling

Karie said...

I especially like the pic with Robert's little girl and the veil over her face. Ha!

Definitely Dancers said...

Looks like time for an update! :D