Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hello From The Bea-u-ti-ful land of CALIFORNIA!!!


Hello all!!! This is Jessica Anne (aka-Georgia) from California! I just wanted to drop in a write a little somethin' just because its the middle of the night and I should be going to bed but...well, you know me! haha! Dancing is going wonderfully as well as the internship. I would not want to be anywhere else right now...but I bet my feet do! :-D They aren't very happy with my most of the time because of the pain that goes along with dancing 24-7 but at least I'm happy at heart, right? My feet will just have to learn how to cope. My usual schedule goes a little something like this: 1)Wake-up hopefully around 9ish. 2)Morning workout-gotta stay in good shape, ya know! 3)Practice dancing with the boys or go to the beach and play or go shopping---basically free time until... 4) Get ready for work around 11:20 5)leave for work 12:10 6)be at work by 1:00 and work until 10:30ish 7)get home around 11 8)Practice dance somemore with the boys and maybe watch a movie until 9)12:30 get home and ready for bed/computer time/more exercise 10)1:30 BED!!!
Crazy isn't it?! But I love lovE loVE lOVE LOVE it! Welp, speaking of going to bed, i think I'll do just that. I love you all and hope you enjoy the pictures!
~Georgia (Jessica Anne)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Jessica! Keep it up, K? You sound and look so happy! XOXO Aunt Karie

Sharon Riley said...

Dear Jessica, You poor little thing. Surrounded by the beauty of the Southern California coast line and really gorgeous guys must be torture. How will you ever be able to endure until the summer? We'll keep you in our prayers. Mike and I love you very much, you little cutie!

Anonymous said...

This is the greatest family that ever lived! Mrs. Wallace shows so much compassion towards people, and her daughter is just the same way! Michal is a very busy man with his calling and his job. Although the all are very busy they will try and make time for you if needed!

Tamra Norton said...

Thanks for the update, Wallace Fam! Sounds like you're having the time of your life, Jessica. Enjoy sunny California, birthplace of...ME! :)

Anonymous said...

Mommy you need to update!

Anonymous said...

Hey sis I miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!. my world is not the same anymore. I have been having withdraws from you. I told mom that I didn't know if I could make it until July. I have been in need of a sis pep talk for a while now. I hope things are going well for you in california. Hope that you get well soon. love you with all of my heart your special sis Rhiannon.

PS. KEEP SMILLING

Anonymous said...

hey mom I wanted you to know that you are all that Zachy and I need. The reason I say this is because you are so sweet and kind. you have the most special place in my heart because you show soooooo much love and support for the both of us. Thanks for all that you do for us each and everyday. Love always your adopted special daughter Rhiannon

PS. KEEP SMILLING

Anonymous said...

CHURCH CHURCH CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and of course in the words of Mommy "Keep Smiling!!!!!!!"

Anonymous said...

update sometime soon...yes?
~Jessica "Georgia" Wallace