Thursday, February 28, 2008

Blowing into March

We are glad that Jessica updated last time (she did such a wonderful job)
...now I guess it is my turn again...

We love this picture of Jessica in Cali. She looks so happy...Jessica
has made such wonderful friendships with the other interns....
they have been great!!! We are very thankful for them...Things are
so much better when you have awesome people to be around...
We love to hear her stories of her experiences and the things
she is learning....

Life here in the "south" is going well....We have had some
weird weather....One day we had 68 degree weather, the next
morning we were afraid we were going to be blown away (many
of the trees in our neighborhood were) and
the next we had snow and 25 degrees (but we still had to go
to school ..bummer)....
then back up to the 60's this coming weekend.
We have been staying
busy with work and church.....
We love the YSA's. It has been a true blessing to work with
them...
Laura loves working with the YW in the Stake too....
It has been great working with my kids at school...they
brighten my day....
Michael and Laura have been working diligently on "The Hinckley
Challenge" (reading the Book of Mormon in 97 days)
It has been a wonderful experience...
I guess that is about all the update for now.....
KEEP SMILING!!
Love
The Wallace's

2 comments:

Shana said...

Hello from one Wallace to another! I love your blog page. Grandma Wallace showed me it, and I've been reading up on what you all have been up to.
Now you will be able to click on me and read on my blog page. You might get a little bored with my postings because my days for the past four months have been filled with feeding, changing, rocking, and playing with baby Bella. Alyssa is very entertaining and challenging as well. Outside of the girls, I don't have much of a social life. But you might get a kick out of some of my stories and remember when you were parents of a young little girl.
I hope to talk to you soon.

Love to you all! Shana

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Love the pic! karie