Sunday, May 11, 2008

LDS PROM 2008


Michael and I "Prom Picture"


Michael and I


More Pictures on ctrlds.org Prom 2008 Pictures




Robert and Leah


Chloe and Zachy

Zach and Kylie Mills




Rhiannon and Laura Dancing!!

Rhiannon and Laura

Neil and Rhiannon

Miss Rhiannon Dancing






Pres and Sister Beus

Michael and Pres Owen






Kasey and date

Katherine Pearson

Kirk and Kelly Buttle

Kona

Laura with Sister Hamstead







Hannah and Allison

Heidi and Pres Owen


Juston and Bekah

Sweet Karen Acker








A Prophet's Prayer Song


Ashley Depew

Chloe Zachy and Rhiannon

The Lotts and Doans










Laura and Kelly Buttle

Here is a link to Channel 46...they did a wonderful job
covering the Prom....Fox news also covered it but we do
not have the link yet...Juston Cheney is on the video also
if you watch really close you will see Rhiannon dancing around
having a wonderful time!!
http://www.cbs46.com/video/16230033/index.html



Laura and Adam Doan

Chaz and Andrea

Kona and Adam


Neil

President Owen and Michael

Rhiannon and Marc

Akemi and Trysten (sp?) Kristi and Adam too

Neil and Rhiannon



Braydon, Hannah (I think) Allison and Jordan

Vicki Depew watching Ryan

Karen Acker

Karen

silly Karen



Rhiannon

Sydnie Ethan Bobbert, Ryan, Zachy, Chloe

Ethan and Ryan

Ryan and Ethan

Rusty





Robert dancing with Leah


Robert and Leah Kona and Adam in back








Sister Hamstead being interviewed by Channel 5 news
Juston and Bekah waiting to be interviewed...Laura watching

Juston and Bekah with the poster they helped create!

Zach and Cloe

Ethan and Sydnie being interviewed

Robert and Leah dancing

It was a wonderful night!!!
Great memories and just good clean fun!!!
I am so glad that I had a part in planning such a fabulous
evening for the youth!!

KEEP SMILING!!
Love
The Wallace's

4 comments:

Karie said...

love all the pics! thank you

Karon said...

You've posted some wonderful pictures! I can't believe how much all these kids have grown up (Karen Acker, Hannah Rawcliffe . . ) Did you know that President Beus was my bishop when I turned 8, so he did my baptismal interview? You and Michael look adorable too!

Anonymous said...

Hey mom thanks for a wonderful weekend. It was amazing to see all the kids from chruch that i haven't seen in a while. While I was there I could felt such an amazing sprit with them. I am so blessed to have been able to go to the prom with you and Mr. Micheal. I enjoyhave these speacial oppertunities to spend some quility time with you and him. Your family is amazing and they are very special people in my life. I love your family with all of my heart and soul
LOVE YOUR SPECIAL DAUGHTER
PS. KEEP SMILLING

A Peek Into the Life of Kara said...

It looks like the kids were having fun! I wish they did something like this when I was a youth.
p.s. Casey's date's name is Kim