Thursday, March 20, 2008

Snow and Family!!!

Jessica wanted us to do the Blog so that she could see pictures from home too!!

So I thought I would try....not easy but I have gotten a few on....


These are pictures of the SNOW!!!

This was big for us down here in the south...

It was fun and pretty!!































This is a favorite picture of ours...Sadie was watching Jessica and Alan dance....her expression was from seeing Alan flip Jessica over!!

Cute Picture!!







This is "the girls" at Aunt Stacie's house for our Birthday dinner!
Sadie, Aunt Laura, Grandma, Gweny, and Anna Belle

I have the cutest nieces!!!





There we go!!! My first, second , actually third or fourth attempt at putting pictures on the blog...maybe now after all the "practice" I will do better next time!!
KEEP SMILING!!
With Love,
The Wallace's



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job mom I am so glad that you fialilly got some practice of putting pictures on. I am so proud of you. Keep up the faniabulous work. Mom you are the best ever. I love you soooo much
LOVE YOUR ADOPTED SPEACIAL DAUGHTER. Keep the pictures comming.
Ps. KEEP SMILLING

Karie said...

Great! I haven't seen the 3 girls for so long - they've grown so much!

Anonymous said...

Mommy! What, no snowman or snowangels?! What is the dealio?!?! Just kidding...I love you and thanks for the post. You are wonderful. See you in a few weeks! :-D
Jessica "Georgia" Anne